Thread: Good Morning!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 07:06 AM
kel_jh

Default Good Morning!

My name is Kelli and I am new to quilting. I bought myself an inexpensive Brother sewing machine for Christmas because I didn't know if I would really enjoy quilting. I just started in January. I took a quilting class at a local quilt shop and made a log cabin quilt in the 4 week class. At the same time I was working on a pattern I found in Scrap Quilt magazine. I finished both quilts, quilting them on my little sewing machine. I also took an online class at Craftsy during that time and I just finished the top for the quilt. I'm not going to quilt it until I get more comfortable with free-motion because I think it would look best with that kind of quilting.

With all of that being said, I am hooked!! I can't stop looking at and buying fabric and patterns. I am cutting the fabric my fourth quilt now. I joined the Wishes BOM with Fat Quarter Shop and the Gypsy Wife Quilt Along with Intrepid Thread. I am having a great time! Not sure if the same can be said for my sweet hubby, but he is being a good sport none-the-less.

Hi everyone!