Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Sunflowerzz

My new birthday gift FW arrived just a little while ago. She was packed very well and is in very very good condition. Serial number EV914436 Born 1964. I was 10 years old. The best part is she is not a white FW. She is a celery FW!!!! WooHoo!! I was so excited when I saw her as the pictures on ebay looked milk white. Now I have to change her name LOL.

It was hard to capture the celery color because it is raining here so I had to try indoors but I think they are pretty good pics. The fourth pic down shows how white the hand wheel is compared to the rest of her and the light bulb/lamp housing is white and she is green but it didn't show well in this photo.
She is dirty and needs a thorough cleaning and a test run which I hopefully will get to tonight. I also need to round up accessories. The case is in really good condition except for one corner that will need repaired or I may just recover the whole thing. This is my only FW I will purchase unless I come across a 222. So she may very well be my only FW and is very very special to me.
Attached Thumbnails img_5391.jpg   img_5394.jpg   img_5395.jpg   img_5401.jpg   img_5402.jpg