View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Tiffany

Ugh! That is the color my sister chose for those of us in her wedding this March. I used to like the color but the dress is so butt-ugly that I find myself grimacing whenever I see that color. :evil:

Once the wedding is over, I'm cutting up the dress and making a quilt out of it. I certainly won't wear the thing again and I would much rather have it in a quilt. Although, thinking about it, I may do up placemats and napkins and give a set to my sister. Let her stare at the fabric and think good thoughts! :wink:

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
Marketing ploy. If its the same color as a year ago who would buy that one? just like clothes they change the style so you need to switch your jeans your t's you name it. I hate marketing ploys. Lucky for me I am ecclectic enough that I dont need to follow trends and follow my heart instead. Besides turqouise looks best in a necklace around my neck :)
I'm thrilled with the new clothing trends. I've been waiting 20 years for my "style" to come back in. Now I just need to stock up on tight legged jeans and other things that now fit the way I want. And thank God those horrid low-rider jeans are headed out. I'm too darn old to want my pants to come just above my pubic bone. That's just wrong, at least on me! :lol: