View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Cass62

As a fellow 911 Dispatcher, I wanted to welcome you to the board and let you know that I'm in the same boat when it comes to being able to take classes. It just is not possible with my rotating work schedule.

I have taken several online classes at Craftsy.com and they've all been worthwhile and informative. I've also learned a lot by watching videos on youtube, which is great because I'm a visual learner. But perhaps the most helpful resource of information is right here at the Quilting Board, where you'll get quick, helpful answers to your questions and all the support a person could need. When I'm having a problem, I love to come here and use the "Advanced Search" to see if the problem has been addressed before. I always find lots of answers, and I come away knowing that I'm not alone when it comes to the issue at hand.

Even the most talented, award-winning quilt artist started somewhere. But today, we have easy access to the information and resources, even if we can't attend a class "in the flesh". Again, welcome to the Quilting Board!