Old 03-03-2014, 11:37 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
When I was looking for more people to join the pincushion swap I put together pictures from the last couple of swaps and posted it in the pictures forum. I thought it might give people ideas, and catch the eye of people who don't usually look at swaps. We did get a few brand new swappers.

We cant 'advertise' .....
this is the PM I got from the moderator QuiltNnan:

" i did not change any words to my own. i only removed the words pointing to another thread. you already 'advertise' your swaps in your signature... and quite loudly, i might add. members are not supposed to 'advertise' their other threads within a post to get more interest. members who are interested in swaps will go to the swaps forum to find a swap they want to participate in."

i posted this with a picture of what i made with my scraps. she removed all whats in bold.. and sent me the above pm.. . :

" I have been organizing my scraps.. My goal is use up the scraps before i cut into yardage or bolts.. so far so good.. Well anywhoo, I host swaps.. 10.5 swaps to be exact. And ive been hosting for years... I did take a sabbatical for a while but im back up and running ( so if anyone needs to add to their stash hit me up and i can add ya to our swaps )"

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 03-03-2014 at 11:40 PM.