Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 PM
deranged_damsel

TOOTHY BABIES!!!!

All is well and good here... running about the countryside like a crazy person again! there is just too much to do when the weather is good! AND no excuse to stay in my dark dungeon of a house

Seasonal Depression is the PITS!!! even taking all my B, and D vits..... February is the WORST, good riddance untill next year anyways.

LOVE the new MBs I have a feeling Anael will find a few more surprises coming up....

OH GOODNESS Booster club.... I finished my Lattice Quilt top and pieced the backing then stuffed it into the "To Quilt" Bin, OOPS finished and backing pieced ended up in the bin as well.... AND My super sized Feathered star, octagon top finished at 70 inchs, pieced backing into the bin. Me and DD sewed Mystery train #6 and ended up with TWO toppers. DS decided that he wants to quilt... preliminary teaching him to use sewing machine has resulted in plenty of talk of "when you going to teach me to drive?" which is silly for a 8yr old to ask me anyways... so for now he only gets to drive the sewing machine. he designed his own quilt in Quilt Wizard software, and is piecing away, he wants to tie it himself, ALL BY HIMSELF! OH and I started a Grape Basket Quilt

March commitments are..... Mail a package, and sew ONE DJ block... THATS IT! I plan on being to busy running about in my sundress

Have a GOOD one ladies!!!