View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 12:58 PM
dunster
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skratchie View Post
Or a very short one ...
I hope that you have a wonderful time at this show, but I agree with the others in that I would not advise going with a child that young. I'm afraid that the baby will not be happy, the other visitors will not be happy, and ultimately you and the baby's grandmother will not be happy. The aisles can be very, very crowded at times, people frequently back up to see the quilts better or to take pictures, and as a result people are always bumping into each other, and there's a very real possibility that someone could fall over the stroller, not expecting it to be there. There aren't usually a lot of places for you and the grandmother to sit down and take care of the baby, the bathrooms can have long lines at times...

I did find online that strollers "filled with children" are allowed at this particular show, but the FAQ adds "Please be courteous to others if you have a stroller!" That probably means not going down the more crowded aisles at all. You might call the show to ask when they expect the crowds to be heaviest, and avoid those times.