Old 03-05-2014, 02:47 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Wow, wow,wow!! I am so impressed with both DJs...I know there is a lot of work in both and looks very well done.

I did the Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt and the Pony Club...the first had 141 (6.5 blocks) and the last had some 90 blocks that was 8.5 inch blocks. So I do know how much work and input it takes to do such a project on QB. And, yes, mistakes that you can see with your eyes, but the viewers cannot...or at least, I cannot. I just admire all the lovely blocks and thee whole quilt.

Yes, I do believe in the Man upstairs and how he arranges my quilting time and gives me priority on the ones I need to finish first and I do try to listen to Him. When He told me to 'do' that quilt for dh aunt, I believed and did it...she got to enjoy it almost a whole year before her death...and I did quilts for her two sons in memory of helping Dh Father....the one for her daughter is still on the shelf...that I promised his aunt I would do....sometime when I have the extra $$$ to get it to the LA lady across the street. And I am sure He will direct me to DJ....soon.

Thank you for sharing your lovely work....both of you.