View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Bneighbor

Our expo said no wheeled carts but strollers were ok. Saw one lady with a BIG stroller...but no baby....she used it to carry all her and her friends stuff. She was very rude about walking in front of people, pushing the stroller and blocking huge areas. 3 or 4 people could occupy the area she would park the stroller. She had no problem pushing the stroller down the isle, but wasn't watching where she was going, just gawking at everything. She ran into me several times, but I had enough when she hit a lady hard enough to knock her down. I went and found a security guard and informed him what happened. Now they check to make sure a baby is actually in the stroller. My husband and I do a trade show every year, rules state NO children under the age of 16 admitted on the trade show floor. Now I would not go that far for quilt shows, but I think if they cannot walk on their own, then they should be left home. I worked for many years for a pediatric office and I am used to crying and screaming kids, but I do not wish to listen to that at an event that I am there to enjoy. Sorry, just my own opinion and not meaning to anger any parent.