View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:11 PM
NanaCsews2

Here is an update from their site:

http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/

My emails from them after having a cc that was compromised due to the December issues with a certain retailer, were regarding my payment finally going through and they are celebrating with me that my magazine subscription is current and as soon as they receive the product it will be shipped. Another email on the 27th thanked me and stated the magazine was due in on the 28th and they will ship them out as soon as they can. I did not receive an email stating that they had the magazines on hand and were processing them to get them to the post office and out to all subscribers. Looks like their delivery of the magazines was a bit late as the blog is written today- the 5th -and the magazines just arrived for delivery.
As I understand the mail system, it can take 8-10 or more days for delivery of a magazine (second class). If I mail a letter it first goes through my local P.O., then on to Minneapolis, then to the receivers' P.O., then delivered to the address. What used to be 2 day delivery now can take 4. We know MSQC are all working hard to do everything in their power to get this first issue out and be successful. If they could walk, run, drive, swim or fly directly to the manufacturer and pick them up and hand deliver our order to each one of us, they probably would. With every venture, a few hiccups along the way are the norm.