View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Sunflowerzz

Unhappy Identifying Presser Feet

I have been working since I got up between doing loads of laundry and house chores to identify all of my presser feet. I have a lot of them figured out but here are a few I am unsure of. Most of them were easy because they are the most common ones put in sets but I do have some more besides these pictured below that I will keep trying to figure out but will post more pics tonight of the ones I am unable to identify.

The top left foot I have identified but all of the examples on the internet didn't have the built in loops on the top. Is that for a quilting rod type thingy?

I think the top right foot (propped up on another foot) is a braiding foot but again I couldn't find any exactly like it.

Of the three in a cluster at the bottom right only the one in front has a number on it, other than that they are all identical. I couldn't find anything that remotely looked like this foot.

The delicate black piece I have no idea which foot it belongs to or what it does except maybe it is a guide of some sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attached Thumbnails 035.jpg   038.jpg   036.jpg   039.jpg   040.jpg