Old 03-06-2014, 07:50 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... great pics from Mick's Birthday and of Neighbour Kitty. She looks very intent and getting ready to pounce! Nice additions in your mailbox yesterday. Look forward to seeing today's too!

MiraB and JanieW ... great choices to go with Anael's blocks!

DDamsel ... talk about one Energizer Bunny you have become!

I got mail today ............ Thank You OKSGlad ... what a lovely block to end the MB surprises with!!! It goes so nicely with the other blocks. You chose some wonderful soft colours fabrics and I'm really pleased!

This block from OKSGlad chose is Prairie Flower, symbolic of a tract of virgin prairie that is close to where she was raised. Here it is ....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466040[/ATTACH]

Now for a look at my whole MB Collection. Thank You Everyone for making this possible and keeping at it for the whole year. Many memories are in these blocks for me. Though for now, I do not know how I will put it together. Any suggestions??
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466041[/ATTACH]

As we went along the MB journey, I made Little Sisters to each of the blocks I sent out. Plus a few extras. Again, I have not made any decisions on how to put them into a quilt .... ideas are welcome, too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466043[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mb-oksglad-2-.jpg   mb-finalgroup-4-.jpg   mb-minis-1-.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-06-2014 at 07:53 PM.