Old 03-07-2014, 07:15 AM
leighway

Originally Posted by Butterfli19 View Post
THIS is why I feel so lost...I've tried all that has interested me and now I'm back to cross stitch, which is another long love - almost 30 years! - but I feel as though I need to grow into something else but I don't know what. I feel like I'm wandering in the craft world but don't know what to try next. I have been spending quite a bit of time in Pinterest and there are so many things that I love but nothing is making me sit up and say "THAT! That is what I want to do!" Geez, I hope I don't sound whiny, lol.
What you're talking about here is cycles and our lives are made of up of cycles...some of them are repeats from earlier years and some are new. It also sounds like your "shoulding" on yourself. In other words, you feel an obligation to be "doing something" that matters. What if I told you that you're in the middle of growing a new you, or that you have custody over a handful of flowers that are in bud not bloom? Could you relax enough to Allow yourself to birth or bloom? That's what I think this is about. The answer will come when you let go and let whatever is quietly percolating to gain form. BTW...those curtains are fantastic! I can see why you love to look at the fabric you have. BUT, it's not the fabric, it's the beauty that fabric represents that stirs your soul. So, you're actually alive and well and hearing the Soul Call of you. It will be fine, you'll see....