View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Salquilter

Thumbs up From newbie Salquilter

Hello everybody(fellow quilters),

i just just signed up a few minutes ago and am anxious to read all the messages?

I am a quilter of about 10 years and I know that should be a lot of quilt time, but I still feel new and have so much to learn. I have done several bed-sized quilts, purses, aprons, quilted mittens, table runners, pot holders, but this past year I was introduced to rag quilts!!!!! I dearly love them and have at least three more promised.

I live near a small town in rural Iowa, home to lots of "good" quilters. I need to get their advice lots. My husband and I moved back to the old home place about the same time I started quilting. The "farm" has been in the family for over 150 years, though, no family members do any of the actual farming. Not only did we build a new home here but our youngest son and his family call the farm home too.

i was excited about reading all the "for sale" on this site......but I seem to be having trouble finding them!!!! Are they just hit and miss or is there a certain spot to find them. If I could have help with this I would appreciate it.