View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Dina

Originally Posted by PlanoDebbie View Post
Anyone heading to the Dallas Quilt Show this weekend? Trying to decide if I want to go on Saturday or Sunday. I really wish they would move it to the Dallas Convention Center. Since the Dart station stops there, I wouldn't have to ask my hubby to drive me. I do not like the thought of driving myself to the Dallas Market Square at all.
My sister and I went to the Dallas Quilt Show today. I really enjoyed it. Luckily my sister drove, so I didn't have to worry about the Dallas traffic....thank goodness. We started with the vendors and then did the quilts. Last year we reversed that order....guess it is just whatever we feel like.

It was a good show. My sister is in charge of our quilt show in October, so she was also interested in inviting vendors she hadn't contacted yet. That gave us sort of an additional "task" and may have influenced why we started with the vendors.

Enjoy the show, no matter which day you go. It was crowded, but that is the way it seems to be. Lots of quilters out there.

Dina