Old 03-08-2014, 02:28 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Prissnboot View Post
I can't stand UFO's, and try to finish something before starting something else, and can't understand how anyone else can stand the chaos caused by multiple UFO's, but that's me and I realize we're all different. When thinking about you crazy ufo-collecting people (LOL , I console myself with the fact that I don't have to live in your sewing room, and I'm so very thankful that you don't live in mine! Signed, your OCD quilting friend!
although I work on multiple projects at the same time I am very organized- there is no 'chaos' in my sewing room- I have very few UFO's (since those are usually the ones we put away and may never finish- I have many WiP's (works in progress. so, i'm not a 'crazy ufo collecting person' I often suddenly find I have 4 or 5 quilt tops done in one weekend- because they reach a point where everything comes together- then I may spend the next week or so getting them quilted- so other projects may be left for a few days/week but they are still organized, ready- not sent to the closet with the ufo's that may never get finished. ( I will admit I do have one of those- it is 10 years old now) but other than that project I keep working on the on-going ones- no chaos involved.