View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:42 AM
nanna-up-north

Oh, my goodness!! I am way behind.... the OBW that I'm working on is kicking my butt!! But, I'm digressing.... gotta catch up here.

Tlambing- Your Christmas table runner is so creative..... bows and buttons. It looks like a fun table ahead.

Podunk Princess- Kaleidoscope quilts look so difficult.... I mean, the OBW gets sewn in straight lines but how do you get all those funky triangles to fit? You did a superb job.

Nena- Love the doves. It is so attractive when you can see the pattern on the back so clearly. Lovely quilt.

Madquilter- Haven't we been busy? Two.... really? Are you trying to show us up? Just teasing... nice job. Getting 2 done is quite an accomplishment. And, I don't know that I've seen a DP9s before... very interesting.

Fraew- WoW! I have a tree of life quilt on my 'to do' list but haven't started it yet. Yours is truly wonderful.... love it. And I know it was a labor of love.... all those tiny squares. That's time consuming. Nice job..... no, fantastic job.

NanaAC- How cute it that? Owls on the backing.... adorable. Some lucky little one is going to have a nice warm cuddle quilt, right? Again, very nice job.

Okay, now I can go back to working on that OBW. I pledge to get it done this week. Okay, now that I've said it, you all have to keep me on target. Great finishes, everyone.