Thread: My project
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Barb M

Well, i've been working on a project last few weeks, really hard, and trying to get it finished. But it's turned out to be a very difficult quilt to do, just a very hard one to keep everything squared up, and taking weeks longer than i thought it would take. And i've just been trying, but, well i guess it is the way it is. I'm trying to get it off to a friend who lost his dad this year, and it's his first christmas without his dad, and so i'm making him a quilt in memory of his dad. But i really wanted to have it in the mail by now, that part is upsetting me, but well, it will just be what it will be lol. So i'm still trying to get the top finished tonight, then tomorrow borders and sandwiched. Maybe i can get it in the mail late tomorrow, if not it will just have to be friday, and thats just the way it is, but oh well. But anyways, just wanted to tell you guys what ive been doing, and as soon as i have it finished i'll take some pictures. I've been so busy i havent even been to the picture section in about 3 weeks, bad me lol. I will have to catch up with everyone's beautiful pictures on the weekend. Love to you all :) and let's see if i can get this finished now :)