Thread: innova longarm
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 06:30 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Hi Tricia,

Welcome to the board. You will probably get a lot of responses as there are many of us here (HAPPY Innova owners)

I got mine in 2010. I bought the dealers used demo. I do not have one bad thing to say about Innova, NOT ONE!!! Customer service, well I called for service once on Christmas weekend. I called on the 23rd. It was a Saturday around 3pm or 4pm. I got not one but THREE techs returned my call. One of which was Michael the M in ABM. They are not feeding you a line when they tell you the customer service is 24-7-365.

My machine is a workhorse and has handled everything I have thrown at it. I don't quilt full time, only part time but I average about one quilt per month. Most of those quilts are custom but I do some panto work too. I do not have any computer on board other than the standard stitch regulator. I would love to have lightening stitch but the standard SR serves me well. My Innova has happily run any thread I have thrown at it, any batting (or combination of batts as I tend to double batt a lot of quilts) and any fabric. It has handled everything well.

I learned how to re-time my machine watching the you tube video so they are very straight forward mechanically and even a very non mechanical person like myself can do it. The only service issue I have had is when my timing belt went and I had to send the hook assembly back to texas for the the new one. But now I hear they are shaft (or gear) driven so no belt to worry about.

The only way I would part with my Innova is if I was getting a new Innova. I have a 26" on a 10' frame.
If I had the room I would have gone for a 12 or 14 footer frame.