Old 03-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Cindy - quilting looks great!!! I have to have the nerve to try it.... except when I look at the greenfairyquilts blog with that beautiful Kaffe baby jane I think I want more quilting But could I really do that and would it be too stiff???

sew4nin - I have my squares' pieces counted and like a fool I put it into a word doc instead of excel sheet. I did however then cut and paste it into excel and have 3539 pieces in the center [without L10 and without all those sashing pieces because she is not together] If you can't post a link for it, let us know and I will see if I can get something together.

QuilterMomma - I'm not sure what you mean about 'clearing my messages???' all messages stay on the thread and other people post and make comments in between. This is actually why I wanted to have a parallel thread going where I would be the only person able to post. PatriceJ just sent me a response to yesterday's question as I didn't thoroughly understand the "Community: Groups" procedures. I have 3 GS's to watch in a short while. I will get it set up when I return later. When I do get it started I will post a link on this thread. It would be great to have stuff like a link to an excel spreadsheet there as well. So once we have that, I will copy it over.

Gus