Old 03-10-2014, 09:53 AM
urgodschild2

I have the rulers and the book and the CD. I don't know what I did but it came out wrong. I will keep working on it.
Barb

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
Cindy [and others] - I'm not sure I will be sending out another massive PM. I know I never sent you one because you checked in on a regular basis. I will however, notice if you are too "quiet!!" & then I might send you one
It took about a week to send all the ones I did because I had to send several times daily as the system only allows 5 BCCs at a time [or CCs] and you have to space these out a bit because when I tried to send too many in a row, or send an hour later, the system immediately sent me to the home page. This is how this particular site tries to prevent spammers.... I get it but it is annoying if you want to get an actual message out to a large group and I had 137!!

If I want to get a message to "all" of you I simply will post it here. I will try the other site to post - it will be under: Community: Groups ...from the home toolbar you are on now near the top. PatriceJ told me how to set it up and I will shortly, but I'm not sure it will work for the purpose I intend - that is, there is nothing else similar with 'rules or hints only.'

Barb,
you said you have trouble with the tris... I'm not sure whether you had the Jane rulers? The triangle ruler is invaluable here. You can also trace the outer shape of one of the triangles in the book [& add 1/4" all the way around] onto a piece of template plastic, or have one cut at a hardware store as DottyD suggested [or was it QuiltnNan??]
This will allow you to "audition" your fabrics and ensure you don't go beyond the seam line.
Gus