Thread: innova longarm
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:31 AM
soccertxi

Love to chime in here with my 2 cents! Innova is the LAST stop on my quilting journey! Its my 3rd frame and 4th machine. I had a bit of trouble with my machine recently. It happened to be around the time of the regional AQS show here in Phx. I asked my dealer for some suggestions and was asked a question by a man helping at her booth. Turns out it was Neal (I think he is the President...or someplace up there!) He came to my HOUSE! (my machine would not shred as it had been..that stinker purred like a kitten!) He did find a large oily blog of lint (the culprit!) Now I am quilting happily away again. lesson learned...and I have learned a trouble shooting lesson! I have a 22 inch on a 12 ft frame with Lightning stitch (digital stitch regulator) and PantoVision (digital pantograph..NOT computer). (dont' ask me about the PV...I have misplaced the plug so I cannot recharge it...working on THAT). I do freemotion, a bit of ruler work and pantographs. I love this machine! I would suggest you get your hands on as many machines as you can. A big show is the best. It is easier to compare when you can try them all at the same place.