Old 03-11-2014, 07:35 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Well I am hoping to send out my needle book tomorrow. I am a slow poke. I usually can have a needle book done pretty quick, but I have been doing a little hand embroidery with this one so I have taken my time. It isn't over the top like the others I am seeing, but I have enjoyed working on it, and it's just a different one to add to our pics. I hope my special person will enjoy it.

I should have my pincushion out in the mail by the day after that since I will have time to put it together. lol....

In between those, I have also been working on piecing together a table runner for a special aunt of mine in Chicago.

Yesterday I got out my potting soil, and enjoyed planting some tiny little seeds of sweet banana peppers, and what I call leaf lettuce. Today I want to plant some onion seed, and maybe a few others. It depends on the ones that call for planting in a mound. Those may have to wait until we get an above the ground frame made. We also a few years ago bought this little mini green house, but not sure where to put it. Also need to repot some flowers I have had a long time. Ok, yes I love having my hands right in all the soil, planting, etc. I am one of those that will talk to my plants. lol...

We need to get some more bird seed to put in our bird feeders on our front porch. I love watching the birds. We have 4 that we keep full of seed, but we use to have more until we had a problem with a couple of squirrels that decided they liked them too.

I put it off again last year, but next month I will be painting my front porch. While I am doing that my husband will be putting some new flooring down in the living room. Neither of us have any energy so it should be interesting. lol...
Due to all of this I am sad to say that I won't be in the April swap here. I will be here though. lol... Can't get rid of me that easy!

We have a great bunch of talented people here, and more every day. Happy sewing!