View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:52 PM
jaba

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
I tried to post a comment on 3 peoples trader page but not sure at all if it worked. I don't think Im doing it right...I also didn't see any instructions and Im using Windows 7 on a laptop.

Question...do you all put labels on your quilts? With pens or actual label?
I've done both but normally I use an actual label.

For feedback scores, i just did this on yours,. so here was my steps. Where is says feedback score underneath your avatar that shows on this thread, 12 (100%) click on it, it will go to a page that has all feedback comments. On all my computers from Win98 through Vista, look on the right hand side and you will see leave feedback score for----(and her name will be there) click on that. Next you will have a page that says " you were the" just click on it and you have an option to choose from, like buyer, seller, trade, click which one applies. Then it will say overall experience, positive...etc, click on the one that applies. Then it will have a bar that says short comment- that's where you write great to trade with, her blocks are....., never received my....When you're done with that scroll down the page a little bit and click on submit feedback. Try that and see if it works for all of you. These are the steps I just went through when I just left you feedback joanelizbay. Let me know if it works for you and you also libster