View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Lizard

I've never posted pictures, so hopefully this worked. Right now I have it kind of backed into a corner since I'm rearranging my space and storage stuff. So this is the pic of one side of the cabinet, the top drawer has all the applique stuff around it, the middle is missing the bottom edge and the bottom one is missing nearly all of it. Where they meet on the top is where the "pull" portion is, so when that pops off, like on the bottom one, you have to reach under the drawer and slide it out from the bottom.

The machine is pretty dirty, but everything appears intact, at a glance anyway, I've not given this a full one over just yet. It looks like it's sitting crooked in the cabinet and that's only because I can't open the top piece all the way just yet, blocked in, but it does sit mostly level when the fold out table is fully extended. What do I know about this machine? Next to nothing, my mother found it for me for my birthday and my school schedule has left me with next to no time to get to it.

I did get a pretty cool 60's machine too, complete with a Lucite sewing box that has two top trays (stacked) over the larger bottom compartment, and the original purchase paperwork for the machine. She found that at an estate sale. That's about it for both, I'm on spring break, so I'm hoping to make a dent in that room (it's all in a spare room) and get organized so I can have projects and such going. Right now it's a lot of organizing to deal with, so it's taken the backseat.
Attached Thumbnails machine.jpg   cabinet.jpg  

Last edited by Lizard; 03-12-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Tried to turn the picture around