View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:07 PM
KLO

CD and all others, Thanks so much! I did have the drawers with the hole and have now pulled them all out to clean behind. I don't think I would have figured out how to get them out the easy way without you help. I hate to think what damage I could have done!!! I could see the metal clip but could not figure out how to get to it. Well, behind those drawers I found a bunch of straight pins, about 5 machine needles (old and new ones), a small screw driver, a lot of lint and dirt, and some old sewing patterns! Very neat.

NapaJohn, thanks for all the cabinet info. My cabinet is the older one, three drawers on the right and one on the left. I even have the little ink well in that left drawer but no lid.

Rodney, I have the darker walnut cabinet and am on a search for the stool but I will have to be very, very lucky to find one to match this cabinet, I think.

Oh and by the way, my machine is a 15-91 not 61. I cannot figure out why I keep typing the wrong number but I do it a lot. No matter. I do love the machine as it forms a very nice stitch. Cannot wait to try quilting on it although I do have to do a bit of rewiring first as usual for these machines.

Again, thanks to one and all for saving me from damaging my cabinet. So glad I joined the QB. I have learned so much from all of you.

PS: Miriam, I love your little saying at the bottom of your post. Of course, it's not only sewing machines that you shouldn't let know you are in a hurry!