Old 03-15-2014, 06:44 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I've been sitting on the back burner just trying to take it easy on myself. My dental problem was hopefully taken care of last Tuesday..sat in the chair all doped up for 3 hours...have to wait now to see if the treatment works..I have a temporary cap on it...I now have a crooked smile..the area is still swollen as of today...My knee lets me know when to sit and I've been doing a lot of it..I pay for it at night when I try to sleep if I don't...I have a new ailment..I must have caught something from the kids cause now my right eye is itchy and tearing and it looks like it's going black underneath..like a raccoon ...I had a little bit of vertigo yesterday...first time in years...so you see I really feel like I'm falling apart at the seams..I have no interest in doing anything..I just sit and worry about what's happening to me..sat at the machine putting together some old precut blocks I've had for years...that was a few days ago....I have been lurking in all the threads we go to so as not to miss anything I just don't have anything to contribute so I stay silent. H.