Old 03-15-2014, 07:48 AM
fabric lover

Default apologies and picture

I wrote this to the march SP swap as well:
I am so very sorry that I wasn't able to post. I've been in hospital tha last 8 days because of a staphylococ infection. I had a blather infection a couple of weeks ago that went to my kidneys as well. It seemed to be over after antibiotica, but 8 days ago I got a terrible pain in my kidney area and high feaver. I was taken to the emergency and had to stay in hospital till this morning. The first days I never thought of any swap, than I asked a friend to send my swaps. But she didn't manage to get to my files in the PC.
I can't go to the PO today, and they are closed on sundays, so first thing monday morning the parcel with my PC will be on its way.

I got home this morning and found a gorgeous PC from Mary (Lawsonmug). I didn't have the chance to fill it yet, but I wanted to show it, I love the fabrics you used. I also received these small bands I can use on my bobbins (hadn't been able to find those over here),
and patterns for 2 bags. This did make me smile, because just before I went to hospital I had bought some clear vinyl to try and make a bag and some pouches. How did you know??? LOL
As soon as I have finished the PC I'll show another picture.
Thank you so much Mary, I really love and appriciate it.
Attached Thumbnails marchpc1.jpg