Old 03-15-2014, 10:39 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Everyone, come on down to that virtual RV for a group 'hug'!!!
and more:

With age progressing, our body and mind start to fail us...moving so slow yet. Went town with DH driving and tried to avoid any harsh words from him, but that did not happen this morning; He found things to complain about even though I was doing my best. (No kitchen counter was free to put groceries since he does all the kitchen work now...and egg bucket is on the counter with chicken S--- under it... and suds had dried in the sink because he had not rinsed it out when he let the water go....and I know I am not in charge of things getting done right....right now....so I try to keep my mouth shut.; and by the grace of God, I did.)

I did get in a nice shower this morning, now to get my bedding washed so it will be clean tonight. Threw all the papers I did not need for Income Tax into a basket...along with other letters...and its still sitting here in my room; needs taken care of either throw or file. But needs are not already met. My knee still needs its time up, so I can sleep tonight...you know what I mean, Anne.

Love to get into quilting room, so much to do. Not right now, at least. I am too tired. No energy here, either.

You young ladies can dance the night away.....