Old 03-15-2014, 04:34 PM
JeanieG

We got back Thursday afternoon from our last RV trip with our group. It was beautiful weather, so that made it all the nicer.

Yesterday we traveled three hours to So. CA to a Final Four Basketball game for our local Community College team. They won, so tomorrow we are going back for the Final State Championship Game. At least it should not take as long to get there, as the Friday LA traffic was horrendous. Glad we left really early for the game.

Today, we met with our Tax lady, then drove into my home town (Ventura) to visit with my new 12 week old Great Niece. Oh My - she is just beautiful. What fun!

I have two more borders to finish my Celtic Solstice quilt, but I need to get more material. I am working on my 50 Fab Stars blocks, but am still behind on them. Also on the back burner is the SYE blocks. I have everything printed and the information downloaded, but want to catch up on the Stars blocks before I go back to them.

I'm sorry some of you are still under the weather. It is no fun not feeling well. I have no patience for illness of any kind! I want to be well immediately, and sometimes that is not possible!