Old 12-17-2009, 02:18 PM
amma
Power Poster

Hi!!! :D:D:D

Many people try searching for our posts/threads, but if our title to our new quilt is : "Daughters New Quilt" and it is a beautiful Kaleidoscope quilt, and someone does a search to find this Kaleidoscope beauty, it will not appear in a search for Kaleidoscopes. Maybe we could write "Daughters New Kaleidoscope Quilt"

The same with questions/tips "Grrr my machine is acting up!!!" Gets us immediately commiserating with you and our attention, but if it said "My thread is looping, what do I do?" And begin our question with Grrrrr my machine is acting up and...... answers and comments will still be forthcoming :D:D:D
Then someone else can search "thread looping" and be able to find good info.

Many awesome topics are being lost due to not being able to find them... and that is so sad and at times frustrating.

On another note... Admin has asked us not to bump our topics, and this time of year we get more posts than any other time of year, quickly filling the pages. Bumping our old posts can bury the news ones to other pages and it is not fair to those who are currently posting, if we can't see them and comment or answer their questions. And if we are more descriptive in our titles, these older posts can be easily found in a search. :D:D:D