Old 03-17-2014, 08:20 PM
DebD800

Thumbs up Thank you for the Warm Welcome - and the TRAINING!

I've gotten such a warm welcome over in the "Introduce Yourself" section that I wanted to thank everyone here and mention a little more about why this board has become an important part of my day. I have seen over the past several months that this is a very helpful and knowledgable group. I don't think I've ever seen a single question that went unanswered and there are always so many different suggestions and viewpoints that I have learned something new every day. A few of the things I've learned so far: Use starch, starch and more starch (or at least something comparable), get a June Tailor ruler (or two), use an edge guide or tape stuck on my machine to help with the consistent scant quarter inch seam, don't fret the small stuff, and it's MY quilt and I can do what I want! And that's just the very tip of the iceberg!

And don't get me started on all the FABULOUS pictures in the photo section of the board. WOW, I've got enough ideas that I could retire now and quilt full time and never finish half of them. But I have the feeling that many here have the same "problem".

You all have my sincere appreciation for all the guidance you've (unknowingly) given me for a long time now.

THANK YOU,
Debbie