Old 03-18-2014, 08:15 PM
starshine

Wow I can't believe its been a week and a half since I been here. I received an awesome package from Knitette, and with problems with my camera and sometimes my computer I wasn't sure I could get a pic but here they are one fabric was a beautiful panel of all things Scotish, a couple of fqs, owl potholder with tartan fabric, and the pattern, a historic key ring with charms of Scottish flag, thistle, & lion; some Scottish tassies, and some shortbread. A british Patchwork mag., some brochures from her area, Scottish recipes book, Scotland napkins, bookmark with tartan ribbon,tartan tissues, pencil decorated Scottish symbols, teas and coffee packets and a fabulous 2 page letter explaining the tartan patterns, her area, some history. It was like a little mini visit to Scotland. Thank you Knitette for a wonderful package. I love it! Walker shortbreads are my dh favorites so I shared them and the tatties with him, he does cook dinner most nights as he is retired and i work, and his comment when I was through exploring the package was where was his cookbook-I had to correct him-it is my cookbook but he can use it. (I do like to cook but usually on the weekends now that he can cover dinner). 1st is every thing and 2nd is the panel.
Attached Thumbnails dscn1187.jpg   mar-2014-knitette-panel.jpg