View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Dawnmc

I did that about a year ago. I was moving my sewing stuff around all the time because I had no place to keep it out. All the bedrooms are taken and the master is to small to sew in (the master was bigger in our old house, that is where I had my stuff). I told my DH I needed some space for sewing where I was not moving all the time. I told him I wanted to get rid of the dinning room (we hardly ever eat there) and move the living room in there. I like the living room much better now also. I put my sewing stuff in what was the living room I love it, I have space and do not have to move things all the time. I sew most days and it was getting frustrating always moving and looking for things. I say use your house for what you do the most. An added bonus is I stay much neater because any one coming to the door can see the sewing room. I am so glad we did this! My DMIL thought we where crazy, and I was
not sure I would like everyone coming in seeing my stuff (not always neat) but it was a great choice!