Old 03-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Phyllis nm

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Can you cut the B, D, F strips by way of strip sets? sew the horizontal strip in the middle then cut on an angle to get the angled stripe. Then it looks like (if your grid is 1 square = 1 inch) that you would need to set the diagonal down 2 inches for each consecutive column. I am also assuming that the "finished" strips are 2", ie: cut 2 1/2". You really have me curious, I might have to go home and see if I can come up with a formula!! The other option is to lay out the fabric, lay a ruler accross the diagonal, cut, sew in a strip diagonally (be very careful of the bias) then cut the piece into strips. I am thinking that you might use every other one to make up for the solid strip that you will sew in between, but maybe the seam allowance will adjust for this. Hummmmmmmmmmmm!! And it gets curiouser and curiouser!! LOL I hope you get it worked out!! Someone else on here MUST be more helpful than I.

Ok, picture this: rows are numbered A -B- C ECT. colors are numbered 1- 2- 3 ect.
row 1 is 1A-1B-1C ans so forth see ex:http://www.clothworks.com/pattern_download.asp?ID=221
and use masking tape on each piece to mark.<o></o>