Old 03-20-2014, 04:34 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

It's Spriiiiiiiiiing!
The calendar says so .... but the real thing will come some day too!

So nice to stop by here and see CarrieM's MB quilt on it's way down the home stretchy; QNS' first DJs stitched.

And oh myyyyyyyyy the luscious fabrics and MB from DDamsel for Anael. Look at the FC centre and oh how it will tie with the other MBs with that green and purple. Was anyone scheming on this? Some great additions to your I Spy project. Or is that projects? How many are you making, Anael?

Let's hope that with Spring, that our PC'ers who are ailing will spring back to good health. I know, not likely the reality in some cases, but too, we all know that it does help lift our spirit, put that proverbial spring back in our steps, and to say the least about not being bundled up so much! Then amazingly, we do improve. For those that are beyond that ... let's hope your Dr's can "deal with it" and move you along thru diagnosis and remedy, ASAP.

I see many are busy busy busy with their lives and sewing ... keep it up, and ENJOY it all!

Miss being here with everyone.
Lots going on here ... but a lot of the times I feel it is not much! WORK has been busier than normal for March, but that is all good. Still haven't started prepping my tax stuff, so really need to get at it. Perhaps this weekend?

However, when work is busy, I seem to download my mushy brains and frustrations with some sewing. My FFC is a flimsy now, awaiting embroidery. Yes, you read that right! I got my March Theme BOM for my little hanger finished last night and it is now hung. What else for March, than a Mini Irish Chain. Also took some Irish Orphans and have them started into mug rugs/coasters. Will get some photos done and share ... but now, I must get on my way as a WORK day is ahead of me!

Have a Happy First Day of Spring, Ladies!