Old 03-20-2014, 06:46 AM
Smorris17119

Originally Posted by KenmoreRulesAll View Post
Hey, Sharon -- Thank you, yes it turned out to be a nice one, although I had no idea how nice when I bought it. The warranty papers were in the cabinet and say it was purchased in 1955. That's all I've got so far. It came with a bunch of presser feet, etc. Since doing some research, I've learned that Free-Westinghouse machines are highly regarded by some. I suppose this is really an Anker machine, though.

I have another machine that I'm working on, an older rotary. I'll post pictures of that one, too. Btw, do you know how to resize photographs for this forum? Mine are too large.
Yes I would love to see a picture of your older rotary as well. As for shrinking pictures I'm having the same problems. Mine are coming out so large I stopped posting them. There are directions in the help portion of the message board but it leans towards windows based computers. I do all my blogging on my ipad and I can't find any support for that. So I get to enjoy other people pictures and keep mine to myself for now.