Old 03-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Sunflowerzz

Originally Posted by amcatanzaro View Post
My Max is half husky and can dig like that. He gets carried away and all blissful when he starts digging.
Blissful, yep that's it. Also part of the reason she was given up. She knows she can be a dog in the orchard and dig away but we have asked her not to dig on the upper terraces. Well, she tries..LOL

Originally Posted by hamchips88 View Post
daphne is beautiful looks to be very happy with your family. size of her is intimidating to some people....people have to look past that to see the gentile in animals. love your machines. we are adding to are fence area to give our dogs more room can i borrow daphne to dig the post holes
Thank you for the compliments and I am sure Daph would love to provide the fence holes but only if they were over gophers. LOL I really hate when she gets one, she plays with them like a cat does a mouse. Poor things. Daddy encourages her, says that's my girl get those nasty gophers, so I can't confuse her by stopping it but I do try to distract her with a treat then go and grab the gopher and drop them over the fence. Shhhh Don't tell daddy.