Old 03-21-2014, 08:54 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal ... no, did not forget! Just when I get like that, I sometimes just enjoy the solace of my hideaway (aka sewing room!) ... I think you understand that one! Looks like cabin fever with all that winter weather has taken it's toll and now you are making up for all the shut-in days!! Hope some of those were quilty excursions!

QNS ... painters tape on the outside of the boxes are a great way to label. Stays permanent as long as you want, but leaves nothing permanent when you want it off.

JanRN ... yea for your progress! and am anxious to see what you have created!! Yes, ITA both God and Mother Nature have a very warped sense of humour! Yesterday here was wickedly windy with traces of snow. I had to walk across a large mall parking lot and almost turned back .... but it was to Fabricland (similar to your Joanne's) so I trundled on! Oh what we go thru, for a "fix"!!!

As many of you know, I have been trying to NOT buy fabric .......... unless I really need it, or it is something totally unique. I did have three projects I was ISO yesterday. No luck, except for one, and only bought 1/2 metre to bring home and audition. However, here are two that just HAD to follow me home. No plans for either .... just too unique to pass them by, when I had the opportunity. The second one, the background shows more vivid than IRL. It is more of a dark rust, almost burgundy like. I have offered it to a quilty friend who likes moose, if she wishes it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]468315[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468314[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails moosefabric.jpg   cowfabric.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-21-2014 at 08:57 AM.