Old 03-21-2014, 10:43 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

JanRN, it does not sound like your church people there has stopped prayer for snow...wonder if the newspaper reporter could 'track' that person down??? Hope it does not snow on April 1st there.

GardenGal, It is very to believe that you would 'forget' where anything is as young as you are....and good that you can get about the area again without snow and ice.

QuiltE, sounds like something was 'pulling' or 'pushing' you into that Fabricland to 'find' the fabric that you did. Lovely prints.

Friend has left to return to middle of Missouri; we had a wonderful visit and small FART trip on Wednesday, which let her rest yesterday for her trip back home today. She was very generous to me on that trip, and I told her it would be my time to do so when I visited her....she laughed, probably thinking I'd never drive that far myself. She loved my Chicken Tenders, and oven roasted lemon veggies at lunch. Now the house is so quiet and I miss her company already.

DH three months blood sugars were high, at 9.9 instead of 7.2, so we are on a 'diet' trip for him to eat less sugar and carbs. And I am still looking for my PC top.