Old 03-21-2014, 01:33 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

~~~Hi everyone. Never slept last night or the night b4. quilt show tomorrow
OMG more snow!!! will it never end???. It's about a month
That lake is beautiful and so sad at the same time. Very sad and disappointing to those who love to swim in it.
My son will be looking in on the Princess Zoey while we are gone. He'll be taking in the mail too. so I hope to see a pc soon.
I'm getting excited to go on the cruise. and the food. I love their pasta sauce, and the chocolate buffet, and the shrimps, filet mignon and the waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast. and all the bacon you could eat. It's gonna be a barrel of fun.i've already prepared myself for there being no fabric stores, but maybe I can find a linen store. my other collection passion is jewels and gems, but they're too expensive in the islands. I buy from bancock, the cutting houses, so I got my larimar today, beautiful earring and two necklaces, one with pearls, blue topaz and crystals and the other just a nice 15 ct. rectangle pc, about 1/2" x 1" set in silver ($15). I shop cheaply.
Can't wait for the cruise. to bad it wasn't a quilting cruise. that's the only thing that could make it better.