Old 03-22-2014, 04:36 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

It is goood to see a couple of replies. Guess the others had to prep for more bad weather or whatever.

I took my pain killers and attack the quilt room to arrange it so I could 'see' everything and not lose any one thing. Yes, I did find the PC tote with the BB in it. Its on the shelf I can see at all times...now. Organized my reds and blues for my Stars; labeled the Dear Jane box tote, on one side wrote 'Jane' with a backward letters on the 'ane' to display when it it gets to me or pushes my buttons of 'panic attack'. Labeled the Sylvia tote, too. Took additional totes out of my closet and put it into the quilt room, organized by closet better as well as the QR. DH suggested I used up more fabric by completing the projects...funny...great sense of humor there somewhere.

Cooked butter beans and made a pan of chicken with noodles. Used the bones from the breasts I fixed yesterday to flavor the noodles. Have 'discovered' fresh pineapple spears at Wal Mart that is wonderful with almost no waste...yummy...quick dessert at the end of the meal.

Tuesday storm is coming through lowering the temps down. Keep those winter clothes handy.