View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 02:23 PM
mrsmacka

Wink I have a wedding coming up !!! Wahoo

My youngest daughter is getting married this Saturday. I am sooo excited !! The first of my children's marriages. They have arranged it all since they set the date in January. I feel for her partner as she has sort of turned into a Bridezilla, she is also a perfectionist & a bit OCD ( won't touch railing in public places). They have been together & madly in love for 9 years with a 7 year old daughter who is the light in their lives. I am hoping for a beautiful day. Plenty of his wheel chair mates will be there as well as able bodied people so I am guaranteed a very fun night as these wheelies a really wild !!!
Sadly my Mum has left us so won't be there ( in spirit I guess) my husband ( her Dad) won't be there as he has also left us but I am so sure he will be there in spirit to watch his baby girl marry. She has given orders that I am not allowed to cry as I walk her down the aisle or she will sit me in the first available chair. SIL has suggested that I maybe should not look at him as he will be a mess. I have never been to a wedding where I didn't cry in my life