Old 03-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Bee Beatty

Default Mailing Blocks in the Morning

First of all, Gaijin, I hope your father is comfortable and moving toward recovery. I spent the last 24 hours re-packaging my blocks to send off to my Boom11 and New Repeat Boom swapping friends. I was so happy over the weekend writing a personal note to everyone, including scrap pieces of the fabric I added to the block as a thank you, tossing in any significant sized pieces of the fabric I was sent......well! when it came time to put all the quart size, zip lock baggie into the flat rate envelope......well let's just say it was kinda' like me trying get my right leg into a full-body "spankz" undergarment! . No amount of vacuuming could have pulled that off!

After sliding down the refrigerator door, overwhelmed with defeat Saturday evening, I decided to get the project out my sight until Monday.

So this morning over coffee, I explained to my husband that life was going to be difficult until "we" had opened all baggies with blocks (28 total for both Booms), extract only the finished block....fold it into "Press an Seal" leaving no air space, re-label and get them all into the flat rate padded envelope.

At 3:00 p.m. today we finished! YYaaaahhhhhh! And here is the proof that it can be done! However, Mr. Bee says my QB Board Name, "Bee" doesn't even come close to defining who I am. He has requested that I change it to "Buzz Saw"!
Attached Thumbnails boom-11-blocks-mailing.jpg  

Last edited by Bee Beatty; 03-24-2014 at 03:39 PM.