Old 12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by okie
As a read all of these posts I can't help but get the fuzzies thinking how something like this has brought so many quilters from literally all over the world to work towards a common goal, "A Dear Jane we can call our own" isn't is great. Thank you Klue because you're the one who spear-headed this awesome project. I can say I know someone in New Zealand, The Netherlands, Canada, The UK, even California and New York :-D and one virtually in my backyard I know there are other placed (outside the US that I don't remember) these are just a few of the places I remember. :thumbup:to us all
it really is amazing how one quilt design can span all countries and all quilting styles.

the jane quilt is loved by all, from traditional to contemporary quilters from the top of the world (in this case Canada) to the bottom (hi blue in New Zealand).

its a true testament to the classic and timeless creative abilities of jane stickle.

i'm thrilled to death that we'll all be sharing this experience together and really look forward to seeing the 40+ jane quilts at the end of this cyber party.