View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 04:31 PM
QandE2010

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I have never bought large appliances to last for years. They start to look out dated and I want to to change them out. I have learned what brands I like the best for each and now only buy Bosch dishwashers. The Bosch dishwasher I have now still looks great and works great and I don't prewash the dishes. I use Cascade Complete Action Packs and a rinse aid. It is so quiet, I have to put my ear to the door to hear it. This washer has an extra shine setting. I never used it but once DH did and I could tell a big difference. The glassware was actually shinning. LOL
Thanks for posting that. I, too, have a Bosch dishwasher & if I could love an inanimate object, I'd LOVE my dishwasher. Never, ever pre-wash. The silverware holder is configured so each piece has their own little compartment, so no nesting. And talk about quiet! When we first got it, I started it, listened, then opened it to see if it was running.
Regarding clothes washers! I have a front load, computer HE washer & dryer, both on pedestals. I keep the door to the washer open, as we live in FL, so with the humidity, things don't dry out really well. It has never gotten mold, but I know that is due to it always having circulated air. It washes clothes clean & I'm happy with the dryer. So I'm just a happy camper, quilting along!!