Old 03-26-2014, 04:25 AM
deranged_damsel

HELLO! I have internet for a little bit this morning I guess that our internet problem is UNFIXABLE, apparently we live in a "dead zone"... so they dropped our price down to 15$ which is nice, but still frustrating to not be able to use internet at home

WONDERFUL quilts!!!! OOOOOOHHHH JAN...... OOOOOoooooohhhhh Jeanie........ and OOOooooooohhhh Anael

Puppies, are Great Pyrenees! we have been looking for another dog, one just isnt enough to keep the Coyotes away, especially with new puppies, and new goats born yesterday also. I can hear them out there at night getting to close, and only Sugar to chase them off!
we have been looking to change breed since we lost our male. but DH cant decide what breed he wants since Pyrenees is first choice is there any other choice??? I have been looking at shelter dogs but DH says NO
He better decide! Sugar cant run the farm by herself for long!

OK! I LOVE the TulaPink, I have also been looking at Jaybird designs she has a couple of different looking samplers that would be fun to do.

FACE IT LADIES we are all in the OCD ADD PITA group! it takes a certain kind of lady to make a sampler... which we are ALL of us good at

ENJOY the day!!!! have a GOOD one!!!