Old 03-26-2014, 04:47 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...BH's mystery quilt is when you take any set of coordinating scraps and sew from your stash. This last one had so many different color combinations. You could start setting aside scrap color families now for next November. I only had to add a handful of FQ's and fabric for sashing this last time.
OK...great way to use up some scraps. Isn't it fun to quilt along with others?
Anael...great I spy. That didn't take you long at all.
Carrie...nice that you're back to a little more normal. It's so annoying when the body doesn't respond like you want it to!
honchey...so nice to hear from you that one of your health issues is getting under control. Maybe one of those scooters they use for broken feet would help you get around the house easier.
Jan..so productive in the bat cave. With longer days, is the cloud lifting at all? I hope so.
DD...we were writing at the same time. Love hearing from you.
Worked on my SYE yesterday and didn't realize that I got the 3rd row sewn on upside down and the weaving pattern for the sashing is all screwed up until I hung it up on my wall. Still waiting for me to do some unsewing. Maybe today and maybe not. Really want to play with with my new fabric. I got a F8s package of Barbara Brackman's newest fabric line and really like it. I still like brights but the CW designs are really growing on me. Sun is shining but very cold.