Old 03-26-2014, 09:08 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello Everyone ... some quick notes and then to bed!
bitterly cold here too!

OKSGlad ...
what a change for you to venture into the modern era!! I bet it will be refreshing to have a change. with lots of creativity from it.

GGal ... oh what a fun time ... a serious FART! Bet that new fabric jinxed your Spike reversal.

Anael ... great I Spy ... just found out my "adopted" niece is having another babe in October. Plus her cousin's babe from December that I want a quilt done for his Christening. Looks like I might be doing two I Spy's too!

DDamsel ... good to see you in your fleeting internet availability! You'll have to give Sugar a pep talk, and tell her that a Mother's duty is never done ... single Mom and guard dog, all in one.

JanRN ... yea for opening day!!!! Discover should send you a get well $$gift$$!!

MiraB ... oh I like your style .. no purchase, with huge shipments coming in the door! ....................... 49!

One more DJ done tonight! Going to be tight to make my March goals, but still hoping that most will be done, including the DJs. How are the other Boosters doing?