Old 03-27-2014, 05:08 AM
gardnergal970

Dubib...what a happy time for you in Houston! Glad you're back without allergies.
Jan..I understand the fabric fast from the bad weather but it makes it real easy to justify purchases now. Have fun at the quilt show.
mirabelle....do you buy most of your fabric online? I've only done it a couple of times and don't enjoy it as much as IRL. My QB is constantly introducing me to more shops in the area so there are plenty of places to pet fabrics before purchasing.
QuiltE...you're absolutely right. The new fabric is much more exciting right now than the SYE. I did do some unsewing on it yesterday but since the rows have many corners, I went down the wrong path a couple of times and row 2 now needs some additions.
Just got the new McCalls and look at this. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccal...Pillow_Pattern
there is a full sized quilt with this pattern. I've been watching recent patterns that have a variety of sized block that use the same fabric for sashing and backing and love the affect. I want to try this one for sure.